10 November 2017 In Roof fans
ROOF FAN, AL COWL, F400
- Roof cowl made of aluminium
- Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
- High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
- Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation.
Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors,
230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
- Smoke extraction.
- Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
- Air renewal in buildings and industries.
- Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
- Maximum continuous operation temperature: 110ºC (fluide).
- Maximum ambient temperature: 50ºC
- 60Hz and special voltages.
- Sparking proof fan with EEx_d certified motor.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN
12101-3:2002, EN 12101-3:2002/AC:2005
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2656