10 November 2017 In Axial duct fans
SHORT CASED VARIABLE PITCH BLADES FAN
- Plate axial fan with circular reinforced frame.
- Motor-impeller modular assembly for complete versatility.
- Epoxy powder finishing coat.
- Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase
motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
- HC: Polyamide impeller with variable pitch angle reinforced with fiberglass
- HCA: Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
- Air renewal in buildings and industries.
- Smoke exhaust (maximum 50-60ºC).
- Maximum working temperature: 50ºC single phase, 60ºC three phase.
- Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor), 100% reversible impeller.
- 60Hz fans and special voltages.
- Hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel housing.
- Optional can be adapted an square plate to the frame, to transform it in an axial square frame version fan.