10 November 2017 In Axial duct fans
LONG CASED VARIABLE PITCHBLADES
- Reinforced fan casing manufactured in rolling steel sheet.
- Motor-impeller modular assembly for complete versatility.
- Epoxy powder finishing coat.
- Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
- HM : Polyamide impeller with variable pitch angle reinforced with fibreglass
- HMA : Cast aluminium impeller with variable pitch angle.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
- Air renewal in buildings and industries.
- Smoke extraction (max 50-60ºC).
- Maximum working temperature: 1ph 50ºC, 3ph 60ºC.
- 100% reversible impeller.
- 60Hz fans and special voltages.
- Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel housing.